Use of Visit-Andalucia
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use Visit-Andalucia content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Visit-Andalucia content except for your own personal, non-commercial use in accordance with Visit-Andalucia’s copyright guidelines. Any other use of Visit-Andalucia content requires the prior written permission of VISIT ANDALUCIA
You agree to use Visit-Andalucia only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Visit-Andalucia . Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Visit-Andalucia.
You may not use any contact information published on Visit-Andalucia for any form of unsolicited contact or approach including the sending of Unsolicited Direct Mail (UDM or spam), promoting a business or service unless that specific business or service has been directly requested by the Visit-Andalucia user you are contacting. Such emails are strictly prohibited both by Visit-Andalucia and by local and international law.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Visit-Andalucia content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to VISIT ANDALUCIA, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- VISIT ANDALUCIA will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of Visit-Andalucia.
- VISIT ANDALUCIA does not warrant that functions contained in Visit-Andalucia content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Visit-Andalucia or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- VISIT ANDALUCIA will not be liable in respect to links or references to third party materials and third party web sites or the contents of such materials or sites. Visit-Andalucia is not a party to, or responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such third party web sites.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither Visit-Andalucia nor any of its directors, employees or agents will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with, the material carried on the Visit-Andalucia site(s) for clients. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, and third party claims.
The names, images and logos identifying VISIT ANDALUCIA or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of VISIT ANDALUCIA and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of VISIT ANDALUCIA or any other third party.
Contributions to Visit-Andalucia
- Further to the above, by submitting your contribution to Visit-Andalucia , you warrant that your contribution;
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to VISIT ANDALUCIA for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify VISIT ANDALUCIA against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by VISIT ANDALUCIA as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on Visit-Andalucia and the purposes specified above.
- When submitting an entry to a competition organised by Visit-Andalucia , the participants agree that, in the event that they win, they will permit their name, location and picture to be published on the websites of Visit-Andalucia and the competition sponsor together with details of the competition and the prize.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on Visit-Andalucia (including local or regional rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Spain.